Vitavox is a supplier of tactical communication products for the defence industry, including tactical intercom...
Vitavox has designed and manufactured the VQ90401 UHF headset as a naval main broadcast magnetic loop system replacement.
These are used on the Royal Navy Astute class of submarine.
- Greater clarity and less noise interference than magnetic loop
- Comfortable, passive attenuation
- Protection from sound levels above 87dB(A)
- Typical attenuation @1,000Hz reduction of 30 dB(A)
- Operates at 864.5MHz to satisfy the exacting EMC requirements
- Fully integrated with the standard issue MK7 cloth flight deck helmet
- Standard twin AA batteries
- Standby mode lasting up to 120 hours
- Up to 60 hours receiving transmitted signal
- Manufactured from highest grade ABS noise attenuating plastic
- On/Off, out of range & low battery audio and visual warnings
- Magnetic loop compatible, receive-only version is also available and may be easily upgraded in the future to UHF if and when required
- Requires UHF transmitter
A truly Software-Defined (SD) system, VITAVIC 400 is a fully digital, military specification intercom designed...
Tactical communications specialist, Vitavox, has built on its extensive experience in the military sector by...
General Dynamics UK has awarded Vitavox a contract with a potential value of £2.8m to...