Vitavox is a supplier of tactical communication products for the defence industry, including tactical intercom...
The Vitavox Battery-Powered Emergency Handset is based on previously employed handsets, but with significant enhancements reflecting user requirements.
Multiple handsets can be connected to a dual copper wire forming a standalone, non-interfering communication channel.
- No requirement for power from any vessel systems
- All power provided by PP3 9V batteries
- Up to 50 handsets used in the same circuit
- Approximately 12 hours constant use
- Low battery warning pulse light
- ‘Press-to-talk’ switch operated to enable speech
- Provide direct communications between personnel
- Each handset has call up and speech facility
- The handset still operates if ship/ boat/ submarine incurs power failure
- During speech, the call tone is locked out
- Hardwired through standard two-wire copper cable
- Call tone operated by two buttons located near earpiece and press-to-talk bar
- Used where lines are not wired, for field use or ‘on the fly’ communication
A truly Software-Defined (SD) system, VITAVIC 400 is a fully digital, military specification intercom designed...
Tactical communications specialist, Vitavox, has built on its extensive experience in the military sector by...
General Dynamics UK has awarded Vitavox a contract with a potential value of £2.8m to...