Vitavox is a supplier of tactical communication products for the defence industry, including tactical intercom...
Vitavox Main Broadcast and Intercom Loudspeakers are current stock items for Royal Navies of the UK, Australia, and New Zealand.
They are water, blast and shockproof.
- Main broadcast version takes signal and power from 70V RMS
- 15W power rating adjustable to 8W or 4W
- 30W power rating adjustable by transformer tapping settings
- Intercom version signal 0.775V RMS line drive Power 24 V DC
- Type shock-tested to 107G force
- Used above and below deck in high-noise areas
- Survives close proximity explosions and destructive blows
- Electric mute relay activation for when close to the microphone
- Front section (Flare) contains pressure unit
- Back section (Case) fitted with line matching transformer intercom amplifier.
- Designed with 185mm diameter compact re-entrant horn
- Machined from solid aluminium alloy for maximum durability
- Electrical components isolated from metal case of
- 2 x 16mm WISPA glands for power and signal in/out
- 1 x 12mm WISPA gland for muting
A truly Software-Defined (SD) system, VITAVIC 400 is a fully digital, military specification intercom designed...
Tactical communications specialist, Vitavox, has built on its extensive experience in the military sector by...
General Dynamics UK has awarded Vitavox a contract with a potential value of £2.8m to...