Navantia has launched AL-JUBAIL, the first of five corvettes built for the Royal Saudi Naval...
Navantia, one of the world’s largest shipbuilding companies, is providing a limited number of guests the chance to visit their shipyard in Cartagena on Friday, 1 June, following UDT 2012.
Please contact Navantia be considered for this opportunity. Please note that you must be a verified UDT attendee.
If you have already stated your interest, your details have been forwarded to Navantia for their consideration.
The proposed itinerary is as follows:
09:30 – Departure from Alicante
10:40 – Arrival to shipyard in Cartagena
- 30 minute presentation on S-80 state of construction
- 60 minute visit to the S-80 slipway and workshops
12:10 – End of Shipyard Visit
- Stop at SAES (approximately 30 minutes)
- Multi-influence naval mines in exercise and combat version
- The multi-influence naval Mmnes MINEA family in exercise and live version
- The towed array handling system (TAHS) that will be installed on board the Spanish S-80 submarine
- The multi-influence range system (MIRS)
14:00 (approximately) – Return to Alicante
Prior to the opening of UDT 2012, you will be notified of whether or not you have been accepted for the visit.
On the day of the visit, you will be required to provide photographic ID and proof of your attendance at UDT 2012.
Navantia has participated in the Underwater Defence & Security 2020 Conference. The event was organised...
In the framework of the Walrus-class replacement project, Navantia and Huisman Equipment has signed a...
Navantia has organised the first Dutch industry conference in Rotterdam with 70 professionals from more...