With more than 50 sold Helicopter Visual Landing Aid Systems (HVLAS) and more than 20 sold interior LED Lighting System for submarines, LINKSrechts is well known among customers and Navies worldwide as a professional and flexible business partner providing the latest design and technology available on the market.
We develop our systems on a turn key basis meeting different customer requirements. This makes our products adaptible for most lighting applications onboard ships and submarines.
LINKSrechts products are installed on the latest ship designs worldwide. Our products are unique thanks to consequent and permanent development.
Helicopter Visual Landing Aid System
LINKSrecht’s delivers complete Helicopter Visual Landing Aid Systems including LED Glide Path Indicators, LED Horizon Reference Systems, LED Flood Lights as well as LED Flight Deck Lighting. LINKSrechts also delivers Lighting Control Panels with integrated touch panel to monitor aviation weather, ship movement, wind limitations as well as to control helideck equipment. We call those system Helicopter Integrated Monitoring and Control System (HCIMCS).
The VLAs’ main advantages include:
- High range for the Glide Path Indicator (>5nm) and exact light distrubution due to the use of latest LED Technology and high precision optics
- Complete NVG compatible
- Two modes of operation for the complete system (NVG-mode, Normal-mode)
- High brightness due to LED technology for safe daylight and bad weather operation
- Outside mounting due to non-corrosive antimagnetic materials
- Radar cross section reduced
- Proved according to the latest relevant shipbuilding and aviation standards
- Long lifetime
- Extremely low lifetime costs due to LED technology
- Low mounting and cabling costs due to an integrated system
- Integrated system for all flightdeck operations
- Easy exchange of single components due to a modular system
- Minimized maintenance costs
- NVG compatible
LED submarine lighting
LINKSrechts provides complete interior LED submarine lighting solutions meeting current requirements for submarine shipbuilding (EMI/EMC/shock/vibration).
Using LED lighting extends the diving time significantly on diesel-electric submarines. The total power savings is apprioximately 75 percent compared to regular lighting systems. This will reduce lifetime costs and maintenance. Our products are consequently designed for easy installation and easy maintenance. Our components can be installed without shockmounts and are extremely light weight and small.
All submarine lighting is tailor made to client specifications.
LINKSrechts is proud to announce the delivery of the first complete interior lighting system for the Spanish Navy.
LINKSrecht products have already been successfully used in submarines worldwide, with clients including the German, Italian, South Korean, Greek and Spanish navies.
LED emergency divers light
LINKSrecht also developed a handheld emergency diver’s light for deep-sea operations. The unit consists of a LED powered portable light and a contactless charger, and is tested successful in accordance with the latest German submarine requirements for the German submarine protocols.