Imenco’s history goes back to 1979 and through the acquisition of Setec Contracting in 2005,...
AVCATCoast Guard and Navy Vessel Fuelling Systems deliver clean and water-free fuel to helicopters and aircraft.
We have a wide range of standard units and custom-built Coast Guard and Navy Vessel Fuelling Systems to meet any requirement from our clients.
Top-grade materials and design solutions make our units virtually maintenance-free, safe and easy to operate under all weather conditions.
The systems are designed to international standards, Nato requirements and any special project specifications.
Filtration systems are approved according to EI 1581, 5th Edition Category M.
- Baseframe in painted carbon steel
- SS316L piping, vessel and valves
- Enclosure in offshore Alu
- Flow range: 50 – 680 l/min
- Pressure 8.3 Barg
- Design lifetime: 25 years
- Service tank 1000 – 3000L can be part of pump and filtration skid
- Dispensing unit is small and easy to operate
- All the latest filtration technology is available
- 20m – 50m hose length
- Sample glass
- Storage space for samples and sampling equipment
- Starter panel for electrical motors or pneumatic motors
- Signals to the main control system
- Underwing nozzle with adapter
- Defuelling function
- HIFR refuelling
Imenco has announced it will attend the Oceanology International Exhibition in London, UK. The event...
Imenco designs, develops and manufactures topside camera systems and subsea cameras, lights and lasers. More...
Imenco has announced it will be attending the 2020 Subsea Expo Exhibition and Conference in...