The Aligner 224 optical tracking evaluation system features a separate video acquisition unit, which enables up to four gun cameras and four ships tracker/director cameras to be connected.
With over 20 years of experience within the field of weapon alignment and tracking systems, Schill Reglerteknik is today a market leader, supplying navies worldwide with systems, products and services for unmatched performance in shooting accuracy with on-board artillery and other weapon systems.
ALIGNER 308 SHIPBOARD WEAPON ALIGNMENT SYSTEM
With the Aligner 308 the task of performing static alignment of shipboard weapon system is easier than ever.
- No dry-docking required
- Non-compromising accuracy
- A complete range of functions for static alignment
- Toolkit covering all aspects of calibration of tilt sensors, adaptors etc.
- Intuitive handling by simple-to-use software guidance
- Innovative alignment methods to minimize ship’s non-operational time
Along with standard alignment procedures, the Aligner 308 provides outstanding features like:
- Azimuth measurement between stations even if not within line-of-sight
- True gun barrel axis measurement
- Ship’s gyro performance test
- A unique set of functions for complete verification of alignment results
In summary, the Aligner 308 system has a proven record of enabling you to:
- Perform a complete weapon system alignment in only four to six hours
- Achieve shooting performance accurate enough for repetitive direct hits on a towed target
SGC – STAND-ALONE GUN (BORESIGHT) CAMERA
For fast testing of static and dynamic misalignments of guns, the SGC offers the market’s most convenient solution. By using only a gun adapter and a video interface, the SGC can be connected to any standard video display.
Among the features of the SGC are:
- High resolution and precision
- Simple and precise installation into gun barrel in only a few seconds
- Self-aligned to the bore – no adjustments necessary
- Ruggedized and splash proof
- Mechanically and optically stable over time and temperature
ALIGNER 224 OPTICAL TRACKING EVALUATION SYSTEM
The Aligner 224 offers an efficient solution to the task of verifying tracking and shooting performance of a ship’s weapon system. High precision, rugged cameras are attached to the weapons and connected to the Aligner 224 together with video from fire control directors. By simultaneously displaying two or more video sources on screen, tracking errors and evaluation can be made in real time.
The video camera characteristics are the same as for the SGC, see above.
Among the features of the Aligner 224 are:
- Up to four video cameras and four auxiliary video sources can be connected
- Up to four video sources can be displayed concurrently
- Precision video cameras giving sharp, high-brilliance video
- Extremely accurate, self-aligned gun barrel video-camera adapters
- Electronic cross hairs, zooming, contrasting, etc.
- Video recording to disk
- Voice recording (for comments and other purposes, in real time)
In summary, the Aligner 224 has a proven record of enabling you to:
- Perform a full ship weapon tracking evaluation in two to four hours
- Later detailed analysis by replay of recorded video, voice and data
WIRELESS CAMERA LINK (WCL)
Where unrestricted movement of gun are of vital importance, the wireless camera link is the ideal choice.
Our independent position from weapon manufacturers and our expertise within the field of alignment has rendered us alignment assignments worldwide. Today, we can offer our customers a range of services like:
- Static and dynamic alignment of naval weapon systems
- Training courses in alignment theory and practice
- Equipment renting / leasing contracts
- Calibration services of sensors and other equipment
- Annual maintenance contracts
Schill Reglerteknik provides market-leading weapon alignment systems, products and services for unmatched performance in shooting accuracy for naval operations.
Tracking and shooting errors of a shipboard weapon system are often very hard and costly to investigate and require extensive and time-consuming testing at sea.
Navies around the world spend billions of dollars on sophisticated weapon systems but often neglect sensor / weapon alignment. This white paper explains why initial and recurrent alignment of shipboard weapon systems is so important.
Schill Reglerteknik's order stock and production has recently hit an all-time high.
The new Aligner 241 Gun Test Fixture enables rapid and accurate alignment of sight camera and barrel of a gun by utilising collimation.
Schill Reglerteknik's Gun Adapter (calibre bar) Programme has recently been extended by adding a 0.5in (12.7mm) calibre adapter to its product portfolio.
Schill Reglerteknik, the leading company in the field of weapon alignment systems, has now shipped the first serial produced of its new-generation gun cameras to customers in Europe and Asia.
A new model of the Aligner 224 Target Tracking Evaluation System was introduced in 2015 and has now been delivered to customers in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
Schill Reglerteknik has received a second order of alignment service of a carrier ship from an undisclosed client.
Schill Reglerteknik has received its first order for alignment service aboard a carrier.
Schill Reglerteknik, a leader in the field of weapon alignment and tracking systems, has released a white paper on the Naval-Technology website.
The first Gun (boresight) Adapter of 25mm calibre has been shipped.
For accurate and easy calibration of Gun Adapters and Gun Cameras, a fixture that is steady and can be used for various calibres is highly desirable.
New alloy, providing excellent mechanical stability, have been tested out for manufacturing Gun (boresight) Adapters of finer calibres.
The earlier announced enhanced Aligner 224 MK3 Optical Evaluation System has now been delivered and taken into use by the first customer.
The enhanced generation Data Acquisition Unit, which is a central part of the Aligner 308 Ship Alignment System, has now been delivered and taken into use by the first customer.
An enhanced generation of the Aligner 224 Optical Evaluation System will be developed.
The advanced Aligner 231 Gun Camera System intended for direct connection to the ship's video distribution system has now been delivered and taken into use by the first customer.
An enhanced generation of the Data Acquisition Unit, which is a central part of the Aligner 308 Ship Alignment System, will be developed.
The earlier announced advanced Aligner 221 Gun Camera System with built-in video recording and replay functions has now been delivered and taken into use by the first customer
An order has been received on a new Gun Camera System, intended for direct connection to the ship's video distribution system.
An order has been received on a new, advanced Gun Camera System.