Tracking and shooting errors of a shipboard weapon system are often very hard and costly...
Schill’s Aligner 221 gun camera system features a disk recorder and an option to configure and upgrade it from a one to a two channel system.
The solution can also be upgraded from a standalone gun camera to an advanced alignment and analysis system.
Main features of the standalone gun camera system:
- Project oriented; one ship / occasion – one project
- Easily retrieve results from any project
- Built-in video recording and replay
- Video monitoring and recording can be performed simultaneously
- Simple and precise Gun Camera installation in only a few seconds
- Gun Camera is self-aligned to the bore. No adjustments necessary
- Gun adapters for Aligner 308 tilt sensors and Aligner 2xx Gun Cameras are compatible
- Built-in electronic cross hair adjustment for easy calibration setting
- Built-in step-by-step guided calibration procedures for gun camera and gun adapter
- Ship’s tracker director camera can be connected
- Electronic cross hair setup for ship’s tracker director cameras
Advanced alignment system features:
- Built-in step-by-step guided alignment procedures – auto calculated roll, pitch, azimuth, elevation – no manual calculations
- Up to two video sources can be connected
- Up to two video channels can be monitored/recorded or replayed simultaneously
- Ship’s tracker director cameras and A2xx Gun Cameras can be combined arbitrarily
- Zooming, contrasting, etc.
- Voice and text input can be added during the video recordings
- Read-out misalignment values can be directly used as correction values for the weapon control system without manual calculations
- Optional Auto-Tracker is available for easier handling and enhanced accuracy
Navies around the world spend billions of dollars on sophisticated weapon systems but often neglect...
Schill Reglerteknik's order stock and production has recently hit an all-time high. Schill CEO Bengt...