Navies around the world spend billions of dollars on sophisticated weapon systems but often neglect...
Schill’s Aligner 221 gun camera system features a disk recorder and an option to configure and upgrade it from a one to a two channel system.
The solution can also be upgraded from a standalone gun camera to an advanced alignment and analysis system.
Main features of the standalone gun camera system:
- Project oriented; one ship / occasion – one project
- Easily retrieve results from any project
- Built-in video recording and replay
- Video monitoring and recording can be performed simultaneously
- Simple and precise Gun Camera installation in only a few seconds
- Gun Camera is self-aligned to the bore. No adjustments necessary
- Gun adapters for Aligner 308 tilt sensors and Aligner 2xx Gun Cameras are compatible
- Built-in electronic cross hair adjustment for easy calibration setting
- Built-in step-by-step guided calibration procedures for gun camera and gun adapter
- Ship’s tracker director camera can be connected
- Electronic cross hair setup for ship’s tracker director cameras
Advanced alignment system features:
- Built-in step-by-step guided alignment procedures – auto calculated roll, pitch, azimuth, elevation – no manual calculations
- Up to two video sources can be connected
- Up to two video channels can be monitored/recorded or replayed simultaneously
- Ship’s tracker director cameras and A2xx Gun Cameras can be combined arbitrarily
- Zooming, contrasting, etc.
- Voice and text input can be added during the video recordings
- Read-out misalignment values can be directly used as correction values for the weapon control system without manual calculations
- Optional Auto-Tracker is available for easier handling and enhanced accuracy
Tracking and shooting errors of a shipboard weapon system are often very hard and costly...
Schill Reglerteknik's order stock and production has recently hit an all-time high. Schill CEO Bengt...