OAD continue to evolve WADER, a Sonar Range Prediction and Global Ocean Information system, based on the feedback from the sonar operator community.
New features include:
- A Batch Mode Editor that enables users to create and save a list of sonars that can be run automatically in any ocean environment
- Introduction of user-defined depth contours to highlight operational areas of interest
- User-defined Range Rings on the Main Screen chart, enabling easier evaluation of detection ranges (see image)
- The ability to save and reload user display settings
- Climat Panel customisation options to display only the data relevant to the user
- Main Screen resizing capability to suit any aspect ratio
- Plus many more graphics, usability and performance improvements
WADER V8.4 is now commercially available from OAD to purchase or lease.
Click ‘Make an Enquiry’ towards the top of the page to learn more or alternatively visit oadltd.com.