Today’s expectations about the lifespan of military goods are expanding.
This leads to the fact that long on-mission times with a high state of system availability will only be realistic with a permanent maintenance, a sustainable logistics support, and continuous training of the crew.
Derived from customer needs during the system utilisation phase, Rheinmetall Air Defence offers services that are based on experience and customer-related solutions.
Those services are divided into three branches:
System Availability – Firstly, Rheinmetall Defence Service provides services and products to ensure System Availability with the following key elements:
- Maintenance or overhaul measures
- Spare parts provisioning and repairs
- Test benches
- Logistic concepts
System Performance – The continuous and reliable system performance can be supported by the following servicing measures:
- Technical and logistical consultancy as well as in-service support
- Modernisation and lifetime upgrades
- Upgrades and lifetime extensions
- Lifecycle management support
Qualified Personnel – We are supporting our customers with the following measures to get qualified personnel:
- Training courses in operation, maintenance and tactics
- Training facilities and simulators
- In-service support and local consultancy
- Certification of customers personnel or local partner/industry
The Services Portfolio is as practical as a complete toolbox. The separation of the three sectors, System Availability, System Performance and Qualified Personnel, makes it easy to find the matching “service tool” according to the current need and lifecycle situation.
The above-displayed services are available as single orders and are well under the scope of Service Level Agreement (SLA).
For many years, Rheinmetall Air Defence, the former Oerlikon Contraves, has been among the most...
Rheinmetall is unveiling its new ground-based air defence system, Skynex, at Eurosatory 2016.The Oerlikon Skynex...