Making its way around the Cape of Good Hope last week, one of the Auxiliary...
Rubicon Associates has experience in developing risk-based inspection programmes to ensure the integrity of client assets.
Asset integrity services provided by Rubicon Associates include:
- Operational assurance and readiness support
- Document definition, mapping and gap analysis
- Design and development of operational management systems and supporting documentation – policies, guidelines, philosophies, procedures and manuals
- Design and development of health, safety and environmental management systems and supporting documentation
Training and Competence
- Training needs analysis and evaluation
- Development and delivery of training courses
- Development of functional equipment and hierarchy structure
- Development of philosophies, strategies and procedures
- Preventative maintenance job plans and schedules
- Provision of supporting maintenance documentation and procedures
- Labour analysis and scheduling
Rubicon Associates is supporting CASG in providing project management and construction monitoring services for the...
At Rubicon Associates, we, including our director, recognise and support R U OK? Day. Our...
Rubicon Associates is becoming more sought after within the defence, shipbuilding, energy, resources and infrastructure...