Engineering and technology group SENER has appointed Jorge Sendagorta Cudós to be the head of...
Acting on behalf of the Aircraft Carrier Alliance (ACA), UK-based BAE Systems Marine Limited, has closed a contract with the Spanish company SENER Ingeniería y Sistemas S.A., for the licence to use the FORAN system in the development of the Stage 1 (system design) of the CVF project (UK Royal Navy Future Aircraft Carrier). The contract involves around 100 FORAN seats and a specified set of support services.
According to the contract, FORAN can be implemented in the following sites:
- Ministry of Defence, Bristol
- BAE Systems Marine Limited – Naval Ships, Glasgow
- BAE Systems Marine Limited – Submarines, Barrow-in-Furness
- Aircraft Carrier Alliance Headquarters, Bristol
- VT Shipbuilding, Portsmouth
- Babcock Support Services Limited, Rosyth
- BAE Systems Integrated System Technologies Limited, Bristol
- Thales Naval Limited, Bristol
- Kellogg Brown and Root, Leatherhead
Activities have started immediately and FORAN has already been installed at the Glasgow, Barrow-in-Furness and Portsmouth sites.
Services to be provided by SENER include training, customisation, on-site and remote technical assistance, as well as the development of interfaces between FORAN and existing business systems.
SENER is putting the components of the Noor Ouarzazate III solar thermal power plant into...
Jorge Unda has been selected as CEO for SENER, replacing Jorge Sendagorta, who previously combined...
SENER has announced that two container vessels designed by the Chinese company CIMC ORIC that...