TeamTec is a leading manufacturer of marine incinerators and stripping ejectors, which are known throughout the marine and offshore industry.
Its know-how and experience, in combination with unique facilities and in-house engineering, casting and production, enables TeamTec to supply the market with high-quality products that are in compliance with the latest legislation and regulations.
High-tech marine incinerators
One of the most environmentally friendly methods of waste management in the marine and offshore industry is the incineration of liquid and solid waste. On-board incineration, together with local management of sludge oil and solid waste, is highly recommended by the International Marine Organisation (IMO) and all the class societies.
TeamTec offers a vast range of high-tech marine incinerator models and versions, which are the ultimate solution for waste treatment onboard vessels, offshore units and onshore facilities. Covering capacities from 189,000kcal/h to 1,290,000kcal/h, the incinerators are computerised (programmable logic controller) to ensure daily use is simple, safe and automated throughout the product’s life. In addition, they are compliant with IMO regulations.
The following materials / items can be incinerated:
- Plastic, cardboard, wood
- Rubber, cloth, oily rags, lub oil filters
- Diesel engine scavenge scrapings
- Paint scrapings
- Food waste
- Sludge oil, waste lubrication oil
- Hospital waste, female hygienic binds
- Contaminated water
As an option, all of our incinerators can be equipped with a TeamTec bilge water injection system to reduce the load on the oily water separator by using the heat from the sludge oil combustion. There is no additional diesel oil consumption.
Sturdy and compact incinerators for small and medium-sized vessels
A sturdy, compact design and high-performance makes OG120 models an obvious first choice for the waste treatment on board small and medium-sized vessels. The smallest incinerator in our range is 189,000kcal/h (220kw).
The range includes:
- OG120C: maximum capacity for burning sludge oil is 29l/h, while solid waste is batch loaded into the combustion chamber
- OC120CW: a specialised version for burning of solid waste only, with batch loading of 200l per load
- OG200: one of our most popular models, with a thermal capacity of 400,000kcal/h (465kW)
- OG200C: mainly designed to burn sludge oil with its maximum capacity of 53l/h; 400l of solid waste can be batch loaded during the warm-up period
- OG200CS: one of our most popular incinerators; capacity of approximately 50kg/h
- OG200CW and CWS: the W-versions of this model are for burning solid waste only
Waste treatment incinerators for medium-sized vessels
The OG400C offers capacities ranging from 512,000kcal/h (596kW) up to 81l/h of sludge oil.
With a footprint of only 1,000mm x 1,000mm, the OG400C and OG400CS have a maximum capacity for burning sludge oil of 74l/h. The capacity is increased to 81l/h with bilge water injection.
OG400CW and CWS are solid waste only versions. The OG400CW offers batch loading of 400l per load, while the OG400CSW has an hourly capacity of 50kg of waste.
Marine incinerators for large vessels
Available with manual or automatic feeding of solid waste and full automatic sludge burning, the GS500C is one of the most effective marine incinerators on the market today. The range includes:
- GS500C and GS500CS: thermal capacity of 731,000kcal/h (850kW) and sludge oil capacity of 100l/h; continuous feeding of solid waste, approximately 135kg/h
- GS500CIC: maximum capacity of 800,000 kcal/h (930 kW); mainly meant for sludge oil burning but batch loading of solid waste is possible (400l/load)
- GS500CSW: a specialised version for burning solid waste only; maximum capacity of 135kg/h, with continuous feeding through the big sluice
- GS500CGSW: option to increase capacity up to 150kg/h of solid waste
- GS500CFGS and GS500CFGSW: our flagship within this model; a combination of the GS500CGSW and an automatic feeding system of the solid waste
Compact and highly effective marine incinerators
The GS900C is one of the most effective, compact and environmentally friendly marine incinerators on the market today. The range includes:
- GS900CX: capacity of 1,177,300kcal/h (1,369 kW); burns 162l/h of sludge oil
- GS900CRSX: suitable for combining the burning of sludge oil and solid waste; a big, top-mounted sluice for continuous feeding of solid waste; 150kg/h capacity
- The GS1000C: the most compact marine incinerator – relative to capacity – on the market today; a 1,500kW capacity; NOx-reducing bilge water injection is standard
High-capacity marine incinerators
GS1000CX and GS1000CRSX are our flagship and biggest models with a capacity of 171l/h of sludge oil and 237l/h of bilge water.
This model comes in two versions: the GS1000CX, mainly for sludge oil burning, and the GS1000CRSX, for burning both sludge oil and solid waste simultaneously. The latter version has a top-mounted sluice for feeding of the solid waste.
Compliant marine incinerators
TeamTec’s incinerators are certified in compliance with IMO Resolution MEPC. 76(40) adopted on 25 September 1997, ‘Standard Specifications of Shipboard Incinerators’, with amendments 98/85/EC, 2001/53/EC, 2002/75/EC, and IMO MARPOL ANNEX VI, adopted on 26 September 1997.
In addition, the company maintains type approvals from DNV, USCG, ABS, LRS, GL and RMRS for most models.
Stripping ejectors for the marine industry
A combination of high-quality material and skilful construction makes TeamTec’s stripping ejectors (eductors) the most effective solution to meet on-board requirements.
Now standard on most ships being built today, stripping ejectors are efficient liquid jet pumps for stripping cargo tanks, ballast water tanks, cargo holds, engine rooms and bilge.
Benefits of stripping ejectors include no moving parts, large internal clearances, and no loss of suction ability.
High-grade bronze alloy ejectors
Our standard stripping ejectors are made of high-grade bronze alloys, with a nozzle in monel metal or in AISI 316. However, we are able to provide ejectors in a wide range of other high-quality materials.
Our use of high-grade materials enables us to offer five to 20-year warranties for our products, which will normally operate maintenance free throughout the ship’s lifetime.
Custom designed ejectors
TeamTec also provide ejectors for other specific purposes, including mud mixing, degassing, vacuuming and evacuation of air. We can also custom-design and engineer ejectors according to your needs.