Cyber security is now indeed a persistent and a dangerous risk to Government organisations and businesses!
Against rising cyber attacks in the form of APTs, malwares, website defacements amongst others, government organisations of today face cyber threats like never before. As more and more government departments are moving towards digitisation of their services, issues like cloud security, mobile data security in the times of BYOD are becoming paramount.
Your ability to tackle APTs, ensure cloud and mobile security is directly linked to ensuring system and data integrity and preventing losses.
Just how do you ensure your websites and data are safe from any modern APTs, malwares and other cyber threats?
The answers can be found at the 5th Annual Cybersecurity for Government Summit, scheduled to take place on 28-31 July 2015 in Putrajaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
What’s new in 2015?
– Hear the latest policies on cyber security by The Malaysian Government in the face of modern APTs and cyber attacks
– Exclusive CIO round tables: led by heads of IT across critical government departments in SE Asia
– Live case studies on how to tackle modern APTs and learning from failures
– Innovative cyber security technologies round table: An opportunity for top-level solution providers to showcase their products and solutions
– How to ensure business continuity planning in case of an emergency attack?