The military helicopter market in Central & Eastern Europe is undergoing dramatic change and modernisation. Many nations in Eastern Europe are embarking on new procurements and upgrading existing rotary capability, meaning the need for greater standardisation and interoperability between Air Forces.
SMi are delighted to invite you to attend Helicopter Technology Eastern Europe 2015 which has been designed to unite military helicopter procurement and technology experts with one goal, to enhance existing and future air support operation across air, land and sea.
Reasons to Attend:
1. The only event with high level support from Czech Republic Commander Air Force, Brigadier General Libor Stefanik
2. The only regionally focused meeting on helicopters to feature briefings and participation from Czech Republic, Poland, Croatia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Austria, UK, Sweden, Denmark, NATO, EDA
3. Official partnership with DSIA – Defence and Security Industry Association of the Czech Republic meaning you will be able to meet with local Czech industry
4. Special Address from Major General Dražen Šcuri, Commander, Croatian Air Force and Air Defence
5. Special Address from Major General Richard Felton, Commander, Joint Helicopter Command, UK MoD
6. Attend a workshop on: How to do business with Air Force (hosted by Czech Air force, DSIA and MOD Industrial Division Corporation)
Featured Speakers include:
• Major General Bohuslav Dvorak, Former Deputy Chief of the General Staff, Currently Chief of Advisors to Minister of Defence, Czech Armed Forces (Conference Chairman)
• Brigadier General Libor Stefanik, Commander, Czech Air Force
• Major General Dražen Šcuri, Commander, Croatian Air Force and Air Defence
• Major General Richard Felton Commander, Joint Helicopter Command UK MoD
• Lieutenant Colonel Bojan Brecelj, Commander 15th Aviation Wing, Slovenian Air Force
View the event agenda which includes 14 top military speakers – www.helitechconf.com