The CNIM Group will be at Eurosatory, the international land and airland Defence and Security exhibition, which will be held in Paris on 11-15 June.
As a leading player in defence and security in France and internationally, the CNIM Group and its subsidiaries Bertin Technologies, Bertin IT and Exensor present on their booth (H 267 Hall 5A) their innovative systems and equipment for the Projection and Protection of the Armed Forces.
Eurosatory 2018 will be the occasion for Bertin to launch several solutions for the protection of the Armed Forces on land and cybersecurity:
- SaphyRAD MS: an innovative multiprobe military radiation meter for harsh environment and emergency situations
- CamSight: a family of compact and lightweight camera modules for night & day improved vision
- PeriSight Zoom: a new optronic camera system dedicated to military vehicles, for reliable long-range day and night vision
- Crypto Crossing: a highly secure email gateway solution designed by Bertin IT
Exensor and CNIM solutions will also be showcased on the stand:
- Proven solutions for unattended ground sensor networks from Exensor, a world leader in the surveillance field
- A modernised version of the Motorized Floating Bridges (PFM) for the French Army
- The land force projection systems SPRAT with improved performances
CNIM and Bertin Technologies will be exhibiting its defence and security industrial equipment at the...
CNIM will be exhibiting at Asian Defence and Security (ADAS) 2016 from 28-30 September at...