The US Navy’s AYK-14 Standard Airborne Computer System recently marked its 30th year of successful...
The company has released a white paper detailing what the MANTIS SSH aircraft handler system can do and what the advantages of using it are.
Key features of the system include:
- Low profile 350mm height with 70mm ground clearance
- Multi-aircraft compatibility with no modifications
- Lifting capacity of 3,500 kg. (7,716 lbs.)
- Aircraft towing capacity of 55,000 lbs. or 25,000 kegs.
- 3.5 hours continual movement on one battery charge (self-contained battery charging facility)
- Fully-configurable to customer requirements (including all drive power curves and hydraulic systems)
To learn more about Indal Technologies’ handler is capable of, take a look at the white paper by clicking here.
Naval aircraft handling systems have come a long way over the past few decades. There...
Curtiss-Wright’s EMS division has won a contract to manufacture two more RAST MK VI Systems...