From today, our advanced LED-lighting systems for the navy industry worldwide are coming with the...
LINKSrechts is proud to announce the accomplishment of the following major business milestones in the collaboration with HDW (TKMS), in Germany, related to its LED lighting systems for submarines:
- Successful commissioning of the new full LED interior lighting systems on board of the new German U212 submarines after successful HAT and SAT
- Successful commissioning of the new full LED interior lighting systems on board of the new Israel Dolphin submarines after successful HAT and SAT
- Delivery of the two first LED lighting systems from the total six Korean Navy U214 submarines
- New contract award for the third Dolphin submarine for the Israel Navy, consisting in a full LED lighting system for the complete submarine
- New contract award for the LED lighting refit of the Norway navy submarine, consisting on a LED refit of some special submarine areas
- New contract award for the LED lighting refit of the complete U206 submarines reconditioned for the Colombian Navy, consisting on a LED refit of the complete submarine
Besides this historical and successful collaboration with HDW in the submarine LED lighting industry, LINKSrechts is increasing its consumer portfolio with the following new projects:
- Delivery of two LED lighting systems for the Italian Navy U212 built by Fincantieri, in Italy
- Delivery of four full LED lighting systems for the Spanish Navy S-80 submarines, built by Navantia in Spain
- New contract award for the LED lighting of the Indonesian Navy 1400 Submarines built by DSME, in Korea
Our company and products philosophy is meant to provide high technology products and outstanding services within limited timeframes even for Submarine projects. This makes our LED lighting solution very suitable for refit projects, as the U206 refit for the Colombian Navy, which requires short lead times and easy integration on board.
Our systems can vary from simple lighting to complete systems for the entire submarines including ATEX areas. Our modular design allows our customers to customise the solution for different requirements, with the possibility to upgrade the system by adding new lights, without any redesign needed. This potential upgradability allows also the costumer to upgrade in later stages and depending on their changing operational needs.
LINKSrechts is truthfully proud of the work performed for all our customers within these years and it is satisfied to reward the trust that shipyards and Navies have invested on us.
LINKSrechts is committed to continue showing the same engagement and reliability towards our customers and end-users improving continuously the quality of our products and increasing our performance during our services to our customers.
LINKSrechts has made a name for itself with the Helicopter Visual Landing Aid System HVLAS.The...
LINKSrechts Announces First Contract for New Advanced Naval Lighting System for 30 Offshore Patrol Boats
LINKSrechts has successfully reached an agreement to supply a full LED lighting system for 30...
LINKSrechts Announces Successful Commissioning of Fully NVG Compatible Helicopter Visual Landing Aid Systems Worldwide
LINKSrechts has commissioned nine helicopter visual landing aid systems, fully NVG compatible, for six different...