The ScanStreamer family has been restructured due to obsolescence management.
The first member, ScanStreamer II ECDIS, has already been available for six months. Now, the ScanStreamer II Standard is starting to roll out. This successor to the extremely successful ScanStreamer has passed a number of tests, including:
- Maritime EMC and environment: EN60945
- Shock: IEC 60068-2-27 ( 80g )
- Vibration: IEC 60068-2-6 (MIL-HDBK-2036)
Other important specifications are:
- Sampling speed up to 125MHz (250 MHz version available for special purpose projects)
- Full 14-bit resolution
- Inputs / outputs are well protected against CSD / ESD and overvoltage
- Multiprotocol radar interface
- Remote control of selected transceivers
- Full radar processor including OS-CFAR
- Tamper-proof image (AES-256 encrypted)
- Fully developed in-house and produced in a controlled environment
- Verifiable chain of suppliers
As for every Dspnor product, the ScanStreamer II will connect to any analogue radar interface on the market and will provide a raw or ready filtered, and processed ASTERIX CAT-240 / proprietary data stream. Custom LAN formats can be implemented.
The ScanStreamer II is available with a free service display to ease setup and troubleshooting.