- Airbus’ second NH90 Sea Lion completes maiden flight
- Rockwell to equip Hellenic Navy’s P-3 aircraft with Flight2 avionics
- IAI to supply ELM 2022 radars for Canada’s C295 MSA aircraft
- Kelvin Hughes to supply SharpEye radars for Philippine Navy
- Kongsberg to supply VDS sonars for Swedish Navy’s Göteborg-class corvettes
US Navy’s IWTC San Diego command equipped with DCGS-N upgrade
The US Navy has successfully equipped its Information Warfare Training Command (IWTC) San Diego with the Distributed Common Ground System - Navy (DCGS-N) upgrade.
New CEO Appointed for ATLAS ELEKTRONIK
Michael Ozegowski has been assigned as the new Speaker of the Management Board and Chief Executive Officer of ATLAS ELEKTRONIK GmbH and will begin this role from 1 May.
The Surface Vessel: An Impregnable Floating Fortress or a Sitting Duck?
Navies around the world spend billions of dollars on sophisticated weapon systems but often neglect sensor / weapon alignment. This white paper explains why initial and recurrent alignment of shipboard weapon systems is so important.
EXPAL Attends Future Indirect Fires Conference in Bristol
The Future Indirect Fires Conference, which will focus on artillery, mortars and simulators, will take place in Bristol, UK, between 6-7 March.
Read our magazine
Global Defence Technology is the essential reading material for decision-makers in the defence industry, bringing you the latest news and analysis in an exciting, interactive format.