Strategic Defence Intelligence
Data for the Global Defence Industry
Future of Australia Defence Industry: Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022Strategic Defence Intelligence
This report offers insights into the market opportunities and entry strategies adopted by foreign original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to gain market share in the Australian defence industry.
In particular, it offers in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market opportunity and attractiveness: detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations during 2018-22, including highlights of the key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides a detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas
- Procurement dynamics: trend analysis of imports and exports, together with their implications and impact on the Australian defence industry
- Industry structure: five forces analysis to identify various power centres in the industry and how these are expected to develop in the future
- Market entry strategy: analysis of possible ways to enter the market, together with detailed descriptions of how existing companies have entered the market, including key contracts, alliances, and strategic initiatives
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the defence industry in Australia, providing an overview of key defense companies (both domestic and foreign), together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
- Business environment and country risk: a range of drivers at country level, assessing business environment and country risk. It covers historical and forecast values for a range of indicators, evaluating business confidence, economic performance, infrastructure quality and availability, labour force, demographics, and political and social risk
Download to find out more.