SAES Exhibits at LAAD
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
SAES Exhibits at LAADSAES
The S.A. de Electronica Submarina Company (SAES) will be pleased to welcome you at the Navantia-SAES booth, A40, during the LAAD exhibition taking place on 12-15 of April 2011 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
As a fair novelty, SAES will introduce the advanced exercise multi-influence naval mine (MINEA), and the limpet mine (MILA), both at real size, as well as other innovative developments, most notably the digital towed array sonar for submarine (DTAS SOLARSUB), as well as the deployment and recovery system TAHS.
SAES develops leading underwater battlespace electronic equipment to meet the challenges posed in maritime-security, coastal-surveillance and anti-submarine warfare.
Our range of products includes:
- Sonar systems
- Anti-submarine warfare systems
- Airborne sonobuoy acoustics processing systems
- Mines and multi-influence measurement stations
- Maritime coastal-surveillance and harbour-protection
- Land-based systems for analysis, simulation and training