Thermal, Fireproof and Acoustic Insulation for Defence and Offshore Industries
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
Atein Naval, trading as Atenasa, has more than 40 years' experience in manufacturing and installing a wide range of thermal, acoustic and fire protection insulation.
As well as being a leading company offering insulation in different sectors such as marine, defence, railway, industry, tertiary, offshore and yachting, Atenasa is also a recognised installer of accommodation and HVAC systems in military vessels.
Established in A Coruña, Galicia, Spain, Atenasa is a renowned supplier in the main military shipbuilders, offering products and services worldwide.
Insulation in military vessels
With a team of 200 highly qualified employees, we perform and install structural, thermal and acoustic insulation. Our services include:
- A60 decks and bulkheads: A60 floating floor, A60 panels, aluminium faced and fibreglass cloth faced
- Thermal insulation over hull to avoid condensation over surfaces
- Thermal insulation in fridges and refrigerated spaces
- Thermal insulation over exhaust ducts, with several claddings in stainless steel, galvanised steel, etc.
- Acoustic insulation design, fabrication and installation: engine rooms, diesel generators, air ducts, exhaust and intake silencers
Atenasa is one of the main subcontractors in the Spanish military shipbuilding industry, with vast experience in accommodation fabrication and installation. We provide:
- Light steelworks
- Panelling and flooring
- Metal furniture fabrication and installation
- HVAC fabrication and installation
Insulation, fabrication, exhaust ducts, safety nets and ship repair services
Our main product range includes:
- Insulation performance and installation
- HVAC duct fabrication and installation
- Pressure tank fabrication (copper nickel, stainless steel, etc.)
- Accommodation constructed of light steelworks
- Stainless-steel exhaust ducts (AISI-321)
- Safety nets for flying decks (also in nylon and stainless steel)
- Ship repair services
- Asbestos removal
Thermal, fireproof and acoustic insulation capabilities
Our group owns more than 7,000m² of manufacturing and storage space with our workshop in Narón, A Coruña, Spain, near the shipyard from Navantia in Ferrol. Our workshop is equipped with the latest technology in:
- Mineral wool cutting and panelling
- Laser cutting
- Metal press and bending
- Welding (TIG, MIG-MAG, SMAW, stud welding)
- Blasting and painting cabins (liquid and powder)
Naval Atein is a company certified according to ISO 9001:2008 (system quality management), ISO 14001:2004 (environmental management system) and OHSAS 18001:2007 Management System (health and safety) by Lloyd's Register. We are recognised as a leading and experienced company in our industry.